Professional System Upgrades To Improve System Efficiency And Comfort.
Improving System Efficiency
Replacing an old inefficient boiler with a new "A" rated boiler is not the only way to improve system efficiency.
There are a range of energy saving components available to help cut your heating bills as well as improving your level of comfort.
• Trv's (thermostatic radiator valves)
Ability to easily regulate room temperatures.
• Programmable Room thermostats.
A more efficient way of scheduling your heating.
• Magnetic System Filter.
A magnetic is a device that helps collect the sludge that can build up in a central heating system.
Fitting a magnetic filter can bring many benefits.
• More efficient heating system.
• Lower energy bills.
• Greatly reduce risk of needing expensive repairs.
• Longer life expectancy of your boiler.